From time to time, in Economics I will ask you to take a screen-capture shot and post it to your blog.
This would be helpful for activities like yesterday's production possibilities group project.
Here are the steps to post a screen-capture shot to your blogs.
1) Have the screen you want to capture active, so you can see it.
2) Hit the CTRL Button and the Print Scrn Button at the same time. This place a capture of your screen on your clipboard.
3) Go to your Blog site. Sign in and hit new post. Include any text with your post.
4) Click the add image button in the post editor.
5) In the pop up window hit BROWSE... then select the image you just saved.
6) Hit upload image.
That's it! It takes a little practice and it's not as complicated as it seems.